Pokeball Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Pokemon and/or Dragon Ball Z fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Did you watch this before DBZ? Smvurc
Did you watch this before DBZ? VQoVe
Watch Beelzebub Episodes
Latest topics
» Antiquus | Forum Promotion & Advertising
Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:44 am by Ardy

» The new site
Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:04 pm by HawkPokemon™

» Moving to a better host
Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:48 pm by Ryu Hardt

» New Pokemon Games
Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:46 pm by RYU888

» Chat Place, Gamer's Essential
Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:31 pm by Sonic Flash

» Generation Z
Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:44 pm by Okrenite

» Fake Pokemon Cards
Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:43 pm by HawkPokemon™

» House of Anubis
Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:25 am by HawkPokemon™

» What was the last movie you watched?
Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:22 am by HawkPokemon™

Top posters
HawkPokemon™
Did you watch this before DBZ? Vote_lcap1Did you watch this before DBZ? Voting_barDid you watch this before DBZ? Vote_rcap 
RYU888
Did you watch this before DBZ? Vote_lcap1Did you watch this before DBZ? Voting_barDid you watch this before DBZ? Vote_rcap 
DraX
silversalamence10
Ryu Hardt
jd896
triforceguy1
unperdicible
Naiwen
Soul021
Poll
POTW#4?
Infernape
Did you watch this before DBZ? Vote_lcap115%Did you watch this before DBZ? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 7 ]
Charizard
Did you watch this before DBZ? Vote_lcap137%Did you watch this before DBZ? Vote_rcap
 37% [ 17 ]
Emboar
Did you watch this before DBZ? Vote_lcap120%Did you watch this before DBZ? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 9 ]
Meganium
Did you watch this before DBZ? Vote_lcap113%Did you watch this before DBZ? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
Steelix
Did you watch this before DBZ? Vote_lcap115%Did you watch this before DBZ? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 46
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is kafflvaita

Our users have posted a total of 4299 messages in 397 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 222 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:41 pm
Facebook

Did you watch this before DBZ?

Go down 
+2
HawkPokemon™
Demon_skeith
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Warning Bar :
Did you watch this before DBZ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Did you watch this before DBZ? Right_bar_bleue

Did you watch this before DBZ? Empty
PostSubject: Did you watch this before DBZ?   Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Did anyone here watch DB before watching DBZ? Or did you end up watching it after DBZ?
Back to top Go down
HawkPokemon™
Admin
HawkPokemon™

Warning Bar :
Did you watch this before DBZ? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Did you watch this before DBZ? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch this before DBZ?   Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:10 pm

I saw 1 random episode of DBZ and I liked it. I decided to watch the entire series starting from the begin and then I watched the entire Dragon Ball series. Then DBZ and after DBGT.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeballforums.forumotion.com
RYU888

RYU888

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch this before DBZ?   Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:42 pm

Dragon Ball came on cartoon network after DBZ so i watched DBZ first.
Back to top Go down
HawkPokemon™
Admin
HawkPokemon™

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch this before DBZ?   Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:43 pm

RYU888 wrote:
Dragon Ball came on cartoon network after DBZ so i watched DBZ first.
Dragon Ball was on Cartoon Network? Shocked
Back to top Go down
RYU888

RYU888

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch this before DBZ?   Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:45 pm

Yes and it was probably before you got into dragonball since i was still in middle school.
Back to top Go down
HawkPokemon™
Admin
HawkPokemon™

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch this before DBZ?   Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Man I want a cleaner version of Dragon Ball. Cartoon Network was where I could have gotten it.
Back to top Go down
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch this before DBZ?   Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:27 am

on cartoon network back in the great old days, Toonami first aired DBZ then DB.
Back to top Go down
HawkPokemon™
Admin
HawkPokemon™

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch this before DBZ?   Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:38 pm

Demon_skeith wrote:
on cartoon network back in the great old days, Toonami first aired DBZ then DB.
Well I wish I was a dragon ball fan back then.
Back to top Go down
DraX

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch this before DBZ?   Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:46 pm

Never heard of Dragon Ball just Z.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Hardt
Admin
Ryu Hardt

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch this before DBZ?   Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Actually DragonBall started airing on the Toonami block of Cartoon Network during the middle of DragonBall Z, GT came afterwards. Toonami started airing DragonBall Z in August of 1998 and finished in April 2003. DragonBall ran on Toonami from August 2001 to December 2003. So needless to say I saw DragonBall Z first, but I caught DragonBall during the initial DragonBall Z run.
Back to top Go down
http://generationz.jfbs.net
Somnium Shadow

Somnium Shadow

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch this before DBZ?   Did you watch this before DBZ? EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:42 pm

I actually watched DragonBall Z before watching Dragonball. Like Ryu, I watched it on Toonami right after Sailor Moon. I don't think I actually watched Dragonball until after I had pretty much finished the Dragonball Z series. I'm still not sure if I've actually seen the entirety of Dragonball, but I've seen a good bit of it at the least.
Back to top Go down
http://familialramblings.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you watch this before DBZ?   Did you watch this before DBZ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you watch this before DBZ?
Page 1 of 1