Pokeball Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Pokemon and/or Dragon Ball Z fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Proper way to spell grey/gray? Smvurc
Proper way to spell grey/gray? VQoVe
Watch Beelzebub Episodes
Latest topics
» Antiquus | Forum Promotion & Advertising
Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:44 am by Ardy

» The new site
Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:04 pm by HawkPokemon™

» Moving to a better host
Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:48 pm by Ryu Hardt

» New Pokemon Games
Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:46 pm by RYU888

» Chat Place, Gamer's Essential
Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:31 pm by Sonic Flash

» Generation Z
Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:44 pm by Okrenite

» Fake Pokemon Cards
Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:43 pm by HawkPokemon™

» House of Anubis
Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:25 am by HawkPokemon™

» What was the last movie you watched?
Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:22 am by HawkPokemon™

Top posters
HawkPokemon™
Proper way to spell grey/gray? Vote_lcap1Proper way to spell grey/gray? Voting_barProper way to spell grey/gray? Vote_rcap 
RYU888
Proper way to spell grey/gray? Vote_lcap1Proper way to spell grey/gray? Voting_barProper way to spell grey/gray? Vote_rcap 
DraX
silversalamence10
Ryu Hardt
jd896
triforceguy1
unperdicible
Naiwen
Soul021
Poll
POTW#4?
Infernape
Proper way to spell grey/gray? Vote_lcap115%Proper way to spell grey/gray? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 7 ]
Charizard
Proper way to spell grey/gray? Vote_lcap137%Proper way to spell grey/gray? Vote_rcap
 37% [ 17 ]
Emboar
Proper way to spell grey/gray? Vote_lcap120%Proper way to spell grey/gray? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 9 ]
Meganium
Proper way to spell grey/gray? Vote_lcap113%Proper way to spell grey/gray? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
Steelix
Proper way to spell grey/gray? Vote_lcap115%Proper way to spell grey/gray? Vote_rcap
 15% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 46
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is kafflvaita

Our users have posted a total of 4299 messages in 397 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 222 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:41 pm
Facebook

Proper way to spell grey/gray?

Go down 
+3
triforceguy1
RYU888
HawkPokemon™
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HawkPokemon™
Admin
HawkPokemon™

Warning Bar :
Proper way to spell grey/gray? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Proper way to spell grey/gray? Right_bar_bleue

Proper way to spell grey/gray? Empty
PostSubject: Proper way to spell grey/gray?   Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 4:48 pm

What is the proper way to spell the color grey/gray?

I see people spelling it both ways.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeballforums.forumotion.com
RYU888

RYU888

Warning Bar :
Proper way to spell grey/gray? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Proper way to spell grey/gray? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Proper way to spell grey/gray?   Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 5:22 pm

It's mostly in the US that it's spelled gray. Most other english speaking countries spell it grey. It just comes down to where you live. Other words we spell different in the US are color and mom.Other english speaking countries spell them colour and mum. At least that's what i read so people from other english speaking countries can correct me if i'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
HawkPokemon™
Admin
HawkPokemon™

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Proper way to spell grey/gray?   Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 6:14 pm

I well I am American and prefer to spell it as grey.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeballforums.forumotion.com
triforceguy1

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Proper way to spell grey/gray?   Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Since I have an American and English background, I usually spell it both ways ^_^
Back to top Go down
RYU888

RYU888

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Proper way to spell grey/gray?   Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 8:20 pm

I prefer to spell it gray but i usually spell it however it's spelled in the topic i'm dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Tindris

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Proper way to spell grey/gray?   Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:10 pm

I spell it grey, but that is because I'm British. However, you can be called Gray as a name and in that case I would spell it with an 'a'.
Back to top Go down
DraX

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Proper way to spell grey/gray?   Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:48 pm

No proper way. Spelled different around the world.
Back to top Go down
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Proper way to spell grey/gray?   Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:12 pm

I switch between the two.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Hardt
Admin
Ryu Hardt

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: Proper way to spell grey/gray?   Proper way to spell grey/gray? EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:15 am

I generally spell it with the "a".
Back to top Go down
http://generationz.jfbs.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proper way to spell grey/gray?   Proper way to spell grey/gray? Empty

Back to top Go down

Proper way to spell grey/gray?
Page 1 of 1