The forum for Pokemon and/or Dragon Ball Z fans!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates


Watch Beelzebub Episodes
Latest topics
» Antiquus | Forum Promotion & Advertising
Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:44 am by Ardy

» The new site
Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:04 pm by HawkPokemon™

» Moving to a better host
Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:48 pm by Ryu Hardt

» New Pokemon Games
Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:46 pm by RYU888

» Chat Place, Gamer's Essential
Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:31 pm by Sonic Flash

» Generation Z
Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:44 pm by Okrenite

» Fake Pokemon Cards
Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:43 pm by HawkPokemon™

» House of Anubis
Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:25 am by HawkPokemon™

» What was the last movie you watched?
Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:22 am by HawkPokemon™

Top posters
HawkPokemon™
 
RYU888
 
DraX
 
silversalamence10
 
Ryu Hardt
 
jd896
 
triforceguy1
 
unperdicible
 
Naiwen
 
Soul021
 
Poll
POTW#4?
Infernape
15%
 15% [ 7 ]
Charizard
37%
 37% [ 17 ]
Emboar
20%
 20% [ 9 ]
Meganium
13%
 13% [ 6 ]
Steelix
15%
 15% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 46
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is kafflvaita

Our users have posted a total of 4299 messages in 397 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:35 am
Facebook

Share | 
 

 Wartortle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HawkPokemon™
Admin
avatar

Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

Posts : 1544
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 18
Location : WTH?! Stalker!

PostSubject: Wartortle   Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:13 am

Discuss Wartortle here.


_________________
Nintendo 3DS FC - 4983 - 5434 - 0778
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC - 3611-4471-4515
http://www.youtube.com/user/HawkPokemon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeballforums.forumotion.com
RYU888

avatar

Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

Posts : 445
Join date : 2011-12-20
Age : 27
Location : New Bark Town

PostSubject: Re: Wartortle   Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:36 am

With eviolite wartortle can be even more durable than blastoise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HawkPokemon™
Admin
avatar

Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

Posts : 1544
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 18
Location : WTH?! Stalker!

PostSubject: Re: Wartortle   Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:40 am

RYU888 wrote:
With eviolite wartortle can be even more durable than blastoise.
Thanks for the fact. Could be useful in an NFE battle.

_________________
Nintendo 3DS FC - 4983 - 5434 - 0778
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC - 3611-4471-4515
http://www.youtube.com/user/HawkPokemon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeballforums.forumotion.com
Naiwen



Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

Posts : 134
Join date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Wartortle   Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:46 pm

As I really like the water type, wartotle's got to be one of my favs. But its face looks really mean though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HawkPokemon™
Admin
avatar

Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

Posts : 1544
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 18
Location : WTH?! Stalker!

PostSubject: Re: Wartortle   Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:52 pm

Naiwen wrote:
As I really like the water type, wartotle's got to be one of my favs. But its face looks really mean though.
Yeah you can tell its looking for a fight.

_________________
Nintendo 3DS FC - 4983 - 5434 - 0778
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC - 3611-4471-4515
http://www.youtube.com/user/HawkPokemon
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pokeballforums.forumotion.com
Naiwen



Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

Posts : 134
Join date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Wartortle   Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:02 am

HawkPokemon™ wrote:
Naiwen wrote:
As I really like the water type, wartotle's got to be one of my favs. But its face looks really mean though.
Yeah you can tell its looking for a fight.
Yeah, exactly. Pokemon built for a scuffle. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torterra

avatar

Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Wartortle   Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:07 pm

In my opinion wartortle is ugly with his horns and tails so thats why I evovle as fast as I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naiwen



Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

Posts : 134
Join date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Wartortle   Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:11 pm

Torterra wrote:
In my opinion wartortle is ugly with his horns and tails so thats why I evovle as fast as I can.
lol, what's its evolution? I'd like to know. Because i'm not that familiar with each of their evolutions and stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torterra

avatar

Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

Posts : 46
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Wartortle   Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Naiwen wrote:
Torterra wrote:
In my opinion wartortle is ugly with his horns and tails so thats why I evovle as fast as I can.
lol, what's its evolution? I'd like to know. Because i'm not that familiar with each of their evolutions and stuff.
Squirtle evolves into Wartortle which evolves into Blastoise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naiwen



Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

Posts : 134
Join date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Wartortle   Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:15 pm

Torterra wrote:
Naiwen wrote:
Torterra wrote:
In my opinion wartortle is ugly with his horns and tails so thats why I evovle as fast as I can.
lol, what's its evolution? I'd like to know. Because i'm not that familiar with each of their evolutions and stuff.
Squirtle evolves into Wartortle which evolves into Blastoise

Oh, seems like Blastoise's a blast (no pun intended here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RYU888

avatar

Warning Bar :
0 / 1000 / 100

Posts : 445
Join date : 2011-12-20
Age : 27
Location : New Bark Town

PostSubject: Re: Wartortle   Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:13 pm

I think Wartortle is one of the coolest looking water pokemon. I prefer using my eviolite Wartortle to using Blastoise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wartortle   

Back to top Go down
 
Wartortle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokeball Forums :: DragonBall and Pokémon :: Pokémon Discussion :: Individual Pokémon-
Jump to:  

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum