Pokeball Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for Pokemon and/or Dragon Ball Z fans!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Smvurc
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword VQoVe
Watch Beelzebub Episodes
Latest topics
» Antiquus | Forum Promotion & Advertising
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:44 am by Ardy

» The new site
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:04 pm by HawkPokemon™

» Moving to a better host
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:48 pm by Ryu Hardt

» New Pokemon Games
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:46 pm by RYU888

» Chat Place, Gamer's Essential
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:31 pm by Sonic Flash

» Generation Z
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:44 pm by Okrenite

» Fake Pokemon Cards
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:43 pm by HawkPokemon™

» House of Anubis
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:25 am by HawkPokemon™

» What was the last movie you watched?
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:22 am by HawkPokemon™

Top posters
HawkPokemon™
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Vote_lcap1The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Voting_barThe Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Vote_rcap 
RYU888
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Vote_lcap1The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Voting_barThe Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Vote_rcap 
DraX
silversalamence10
Ryu Hardt
jd896
triforceguy1
unperdicible
Naiwen
Soul021
Poll
POTW#4?
Infernape
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Vote_lcap115%The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Vote_rcap
 15% [ 7 ]
Charizard
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Vote_lcap137%The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Vote_rcap
 37% [ 17 ]
Emboar
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Vote_lcap120%The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Vote_rcap
 20% [ 9 ]
Meganium
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Vote_lcap113%The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Vote_rcap
 13% [ 6 ]
Steelix
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Vote_lcap115%The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Vote_rcap
 15% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 46
Statistics
We have 104 registered users
The newest registered user is kafflvaita

Our users have posted a total of 4299 messages in 397 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 222 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:41 pm
Facebook

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
unperdicible

unperdicible

Warning Bar :
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Right_bar_bleue

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 9:39 pm

Here you can talk about The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword. Mini reviews and tips and any hidden or cool things youve found exploring please share.
Back to top Go down
HawkPokemon™
Admin
HawkPokemon™

Warning Bar :
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:06 pm

I've watched lets plays on it, looks cool I would love to get it.
Back to top Go down
https://pokeballforums.forumotion.com
unperdicible

unperdicible

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:14 am

it is awesome but they should of kept the realist graphics like twilight princess
Back to top Go down
HawkPokemon™
Admin
HawkPokemon™

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:17 am

Yeah the graphics went down badly compared to Twilight Princess.
Back to top Go down
unperdicible

unperdicible

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 12:55 am

But the Wii Motion feature is pretty cool even tho you have to calabrate it everytime you play the game
Back to top Go down
HawkPokemon™
Admin
HawkPokemon™

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:06 am

I heard mostly all of it is motion control... i hate motion control
Back to top Go down
unperdicible

unperdicible

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:27 am

not really just the sword and beedle so far ive found is motion controlled the rest is just like Twilight Princess
Back to top Go down
HawkPokemon™
Admin
HawkPokemon™

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:28 am

Well if the sword is motion controlled that sucks.
Back to top Go down
unperdicible

unperdicible

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:44 am

not really it gives you move controll over link then in Twilight princess its actully pretty good
Back to top Go down
HawkPokemon™
Admin
HawkPokemon™

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:46 am

My sensor bar is messed up so my motion control gets annoying.
Back to top Go down
unperdicible

unperdicible

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:55 am

Wii Motion plus doesnt use the sensor bar it uses the position of the remote at the time of the screen slection like a gyroscope
Back to top Go down
HawkPokemon™
Admin
HawkPokemon™

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:00 am

Well i dont have motionplus.
Back to top Go down
unperdicible

unperdicible

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:38 am

it wouldnt let you play then cuz its a motionplus game
Back to top Go down
HawkPokemon™
Admin
HawkPokemon™

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:19 am

unperdicible wrote:
it wouldnt let you play then cuz its a motionplus game
Wow then when I get it I'm gonna need to buy motion plus too -_-
Back to top Go down
unperdicible

unperdicible

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:02 am

yup which sucks i lucked out tho
Back to top Go down
HawkPokemon™
Admin
HawkPokemon™

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:59 am

I saw it at gamestop yesterday. The case is cool.
Back to top Go down
unperdicible

unperdicible

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:52 pm

HawkPokemon wrote:
I saw it at gamestop yesterday. The case is cool.
i know! lol i love the case
Back to top Go down
Torterra

Torterra

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 2:21 pm

I love this game I'm at the third temple right now but I hate how we have the adventure pack limiting us to 8 items (if you got upgrades)
Back to top Go down
HawkPokemon™
Admin
HawkPokemon™

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 pm

I heard the stamina thing where you get tired can be really annoying.
Back to top Go down
Torterra

Torterra

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:34 pm

The stamina sucks also the shields have life even though I hate it they are trying to make it seem more life like
Back to top Go down
HawkPokemon™
Admin
HawkPokemon™

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Nobody should get tired as fast as Link does in Skyward Sword unless they are my weight. (im obiese)
Back to top Go down
unperdicible

unperdicible

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:44 pm

he does get tired pretty quick im on the earth temple x.x i finally found the last peice of the key.....
Back to top Go down
HawkPokemon™
Admin
HawkPokemon™

Warning Bar :

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 4:58 pm

unperdicible wrote:
he does get tired pretty quick im on the earth temple x.x i finally found the last peice of the key.....
Did it take forever? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword   The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokeball Forums :: Other :: General Discussion :: Video Games-
Jump to:  

Free forum | Art, Culture and Leisures | Mangas | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com